No you didn’t read that wrong.
I’m going to tell you how to make healthy, filling and yummy sweet that take only 3 minutes to prepare. It is absolutely fantastic for weight loss! Too good to be true? Well, it is true and I love this very much.
When I have sweet craving, it fixes and as a bonus it is totally guilt free.
Today, I would love to introduce super easy Konnyaku ( aka Konjac) sweet.
For those who don’t know what Konnyaku is, it is one of Japanese superfoods.
They are great for weight loss, gut health, lowering cholesterol, beautiful skin, strong bone and more.
Konnyaku is especially famous for weight loss because they are extremely low in calories yet very filling and rich in minerals.
Konnyaku noodles are called ” miracle noodle” in USA and slim pasta or zero pasta in Australia.
Konnyaku (konjac), GF (gluten-free), Refined sugar free Who doesn’t love chocolate? Satisfy those cravings this nutritious and filling treat.
This heavenly chocolate flavoured dessert is quick to make and totally guilt free! All you have to do put syrup onto the konnyaku sheet and shake it in a container with cocoa powder!
- 1 packet konnyaku lasagna sheets.I used lasagna sheets from Slendier
- Cacao powder (I use raw organic one for the best taste and nutritious value)
- Your favourite type of sweet syrup such as rice syrup, coconuts nectar. I used dark agave syrup
- *OPTIONAL – Your favourite fruits, I used sliced banana & crushed cashew nuts (to serve)
Konnyaku Lasagna Sheets from Slendier I love using them because the sweet syrup stays in the line.
- Wash the konnyaku sheets thoroughly with warm water.
- Place konnyaku sheets between paper towels to dry and set aside (this will absorb water from konnyaku and remove the smell).
- Put a few tablespoons of organic cacao powder in a clean container with a lid.
- Arrange konnyaku sheets in 1 layer on a plate and drizzle with dark agave syrup.
- Spread and rub in with clean hands then flip and do the same to the other side.
- Add konnyaku sheets to the container of cacao powder and shake with a lid on to coat.
- Place cacao coated konnyaku sheets on a serving plate with a few sliced of banana and a sprinkling of crushed cashew nuts.
Trust me, it is much tastier than you think.
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY VEGAN COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
You don’t live in Sydney?
I run online Japanese cooking courses! but I open the course 3 times a year. So if you want to be notified, just drop your email address HERE
Plant Based Cookbook
You can grab my vegan cookbook “Japanese superfoods“
If you want to cook more easy and tasty Japanese vegan meals using Japanese superfoods – real key for Japanese health, grab my latest edition Now!