Thank you for visiting the Cooking with Yoshiko website.
Reservation, cancellation & transfer policies
- Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
- In the event a student needs to cancel a booked class, cancellation more than 7 days prior to the date of the class, the option to reschedule to another class is available (subject to availability within that class). Cancellation of a class up to within 7 days and up to 4 days prior to the scheduled class, a $45 fee to reschedule the class shall apply. A cancellation of a class within 3 days of the scheduled class, the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available.
- If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Cooking with Yoshiko reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. If a class is cancelled for any reason, a choice of rescheduling or full refund will be given.
- Minimum numbers apply to run classes. If minimum numbers are not met, the class will be cancelled. At least 48 hours’ notice will be given and rescheduling will be offered.
- If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control Cooking with Yoshiko is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements when making a booking. Cooking with Yoshiko is not an allergen-free environment and while we will make every effort, we cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Unless the class is specified as a children’s class, unaccompanied class attendees must be 16 years of age or older. Children 10 years and older may attend accompanied by a responsible adult (1 adult per child).
- Photographs may be taken during the classes and used for marketing or promotional purposes. Photos of children will only be used by us with the consent of a parent or guardian. If you do not want us to use photos of you, please let us know.
- Classes will start on time. It is best to arrive 10 minutes early (no more than 20 minutes please) so that none of the class is missed.
- Cooking with Yoshiko instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse anyone who is intoxicated or behaving erratically, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behaviour.
Release of liability
- When participating in a Cooking with Yoshiko class or event, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes Yoshiko Takeuchi, and Cooking with Yoshiko site contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Cooking with Yoshiko run classes or events. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
- Cooking with Yoshiko will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event. Cooking with Yoshiko is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Cooking with Yoshiko property during the class or event.
- The information provided to us will not be given to a third party without your consent or unless legally required.
- By booking a class or event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via e-mail and/or phone in regards to your booking.
The text and images on this web site are the property of Cooking with Yoshiko. They may not be used by any party without permission of Cooking with Yoshiko.
The information on this web site is intended for your general knowledge or as a guide only. No responsibility is undertaken for any inaccurate information.
All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We cannot and do not give medical advice