Tofu Chocolate Mousse
This one is for adults only.
It has a strong, dark chocolate taste with rum. Coconut oil is the
secret ingredient to set the mousse.
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 30g (1oz) good quality pure cocoa (use cocoa that has no sugar or milk powder added)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or other natural syrup
- 1 packet (300g/10.oz) silken tofu
- 1/4 teaspoon rum essence
- 1 punnet of strawberries or raspberries
1. Place coconut oil, cocoa powder, and agave syrup into a small saucepan over a medium heat
until warmed through and shiny.
2. Add tofu and mix roughly. Heat until tofu is just warm.
3. Place tofu mixture and rum into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into four ramekins, cover, and allow to set in the refrigerator for at least an
5. Serve alone or topped with strawberries.
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
You don’t live in Sydney?