peperoncino spaghetti is one of my favorite pasta dishes. Why not try with your preferred tofu? Sizzling garlic oil over tofu is fabulous. You can use more salad leaves and prepare extra oil to make a bigger tofu salad then pour sizzling hot oil in front of your guest. Would be fun when entertaining.
- 1 tube silken tofu
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Handful of rocket salad leaves
- Sea salt
- To make garlic and chili oil, place oil, garlic and chili in a small frying pan and heat over low heat until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Turn off the heat and set aside. The garlic will continue to cook.Slice tofu into 2cm. Gently place in a sauce pan with warm water and cook over medium low heat to heat up the tofu. Take the tofu out with slotted spoon.
- Dress the rocket with olive oil and pinch of salt.
- To serve, place the tofu with a little sprinkle with a little sea salt and drizzle over the garlic and chili oil
This recipe is from my cookbook ” Japanese superfoods“
If you want to cook more Japanese superfoods – real key for Japanese health, grab my latest edition Now!
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
Please come and join my healthy Japanese superfoods cooking class in Sydney. We offer vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free cooking classes that are filled with tasty and easy recipes. You will learn not only cooking skills and tips but also how to use Japanese ancient wisdom on a daily basis for your health, energy, and beauty! Don’t be afraid to make it a group event, team building cooking classes, hens party cooking classes and other group classes are available, the more the merrier! Join my cooking class from HERE or leave me an inquiry HERE.
You don’t live in Sydney?
Don’t worry, I run online Japanese cooking courses! but I open the course 3 times a year.
so of you want to be notified, just drop your email address HERE
Happy Japanese superfoods cooking xx