peperoncino spaghetti is one of my favorite pasta dishes. Why not try with your preferred tofu? Sizzling garlic oil over tofu is fabulous. You can use more salad leaves and prepare extra oil to make a bigger tofu salad then pour sizzling hot oil in front of your guest. Would be fun when entertaining.
- 1 tube silken tofu
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Handful of rocket salad leaves
- Sea salt
- To make garlic and chili oil, place oil, garlic and chili in a small frying pan and heat over low heat until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Turn off the heat and set aside. The garlic will continue to cook.Slice tofu into 2cm. Gently place in a sauce pan with warm water and cook over medium low heat to heat up the tofu. Take the tofu out with slotted spoon.
- Dress the rocket with olive oil and pinch of salt.
- To serve, place the tofu with a little sprinkle with a little sea salt and drizzle over the garlic and chili oil
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
You don’t live in Sydney?