Tofu, Cashew, and Maple Ice-cream
This is a very rich and creamy ice-cream that is easy to make. The richness comes from the cashew nuts and tofu. It is a protein-rich ice-cream without the dairy and still tastes amazing. Cashews and maple are a wonderful combination!
- 600g (21oz) silken firm tofu
- 420g (15oz) unsalted cashew nuts
- 160ml (5.fl oz) maple syrup
- cashew nuts, crushed
- maple syrup
1. Place all the ingredients, except tofu, in a food processor and process until smooth. Add tofu and process further.
2. Place in a container with a lid and put in the freezer.
3. Stir the mixture 2 hours later and freeze again until set.