Tofu, Cashew, and Maple Ice-cream
This dairy ice cream is a very rich and creamy ice-cream that is easy to make. The richness comes from the cashew nuts and tofu. It is a protein-rich ice-cream without the dairy and still tastes amazing. Cashews and maple are a wonderful combination! protein rich guilt free healthy ice cream
- 600g (21oz) silken firm tofu
- 420g (15oz) unsalted cashew nuts
- 160ml (5.fl oz) maple syrup
- cashew nuts, crushed
- maple syrup
1. Place all the ingredients, except tofu, in a food processor and process until smooth. Add tofu and process further.
2. Place in a container with a lid and put in the freezer.
3. Stir the mixture 2 hours later and freeze again until set.
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
Please come and join my healthy Japanese superfoods cooking class in Sydney. We offer vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free cooking classes that are filled with tasty and easy recipes. You will learn not only cooking skills and tips but also how to use Japanese ancient wisdom on a daily basis for your health, energy, and beauty! Don’t be afraid to make it a group event, team building cooking classes, hens party cooking classes and other group classes are available, the more the merrier! Join my cooking class from HERE or leave me an inquiry HERE.
You don’t live in Sydney?