Zen Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl
Supercharge yourself with this smoothie bowl filled with superfoods that give you energies, nutrition and beauty! Did you know that catechin called EGCG is the main reason why Matcha has so many health and beauty benefits?
This is a fantastic recipe to maximise absorption of the health and beauty benefits of EGCG in Matcha green tea -with protein and OMEGA 3 (chia seeds and soymilk that made from whole soybean ) and Vitamin C (strawberries, blueberries –vitamin C rich fruits).
- 100 to 150g banana flesh (1 medium banana with skin 180g to 220g)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 Tbsp amazake ** ( you can use other sweeteners)
- 2 tsp white chia seeds
- A small handful (10g) of baby spinach
- 1 heaped tsp green tea matcha powder
- 1 tsp minced or grated ginger (optional)
- Soak chia seed for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with fresh banana, strawberries, blueberries and activated nuts.
- Served with vitamin C rich fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
Amazake is fermented rice that has a natural sweetness. You can substitute it for natural sweeteners such as rice syrup, stevia or agave syrup.
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
You don’t live in Sydney?
– Online Course
I run online Japanese cooking courses! but I open the course 3 times a year. So if you want to be notified, just drop your email address HERE
– Plant Based Cookbook
You can grab my vegan cookbook “Japanese superfoods“
If you want to cook more easy and tasty Japanese vegan meals using Japanese superfoods – real key for Japanese health, grab my latest edition Now!