This cheesecake is delightfully rich and creamy without any dairy products—and it is also
- 2 cups cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- teaspoon vanilla paste
- teaspoon sea salt
- 900g (32oz) firm tofu
- 225ml (8fl oz) maple or agave syrup
- 85ml (2.fl oz) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons kuzu
- 3 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil
1. Preheat oven to 170ÅãC (340ÅãF).
2. Line a 20cm (8in) base springform tin with baking paper.
3. Process cashew nuts to a fine meal. Add remaining ingredients until combined. Do not over
process. You want the mixture to be crumbly.
Press mixture over the base and sides of
the prepared pan. Refrigerate filling.
1. Process all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Place pan on a baking tray.
3. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until just set (cheesecake will wobble slightly in centre).
Turn off oven. Cool cheesecake in oven for 3 hours with door ajar. Refrigerate overnight.
DO YOU NEED HEALTHY COOKING INSPIRATIONS?
Do you know I run a cooking school in Sydney?
You don’t live in Sydney?