Buy a bundle or come with a friend to save $30!
JAPANESE BASIC 2 COOKING CLASS COMBO – LIMITED OFFER
$270 (FOR TWO CLASSES) – VALUED AT $300
2 CLASSES FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE
Get discounted price by bringing a friend to Japanese Basic 2 class or making your own bundle by choosing the Japanese Basic 2 Class plus 1 more class of your choosing ( We have various Japanese superfoods cooking classes such as sushi, Ramen, Japanese basic 1, weight loss class and more!)
Check all our classes from here !
LIMITED OFFER! You don’t want to miss out on this!
WHAT’S ON THE MENU!
- Learn the fundamentals of Japanese home-cooking, including basic seasonings, knife skills and cooking techniques!
- Gain knowledge of how to buy real Japanese ingredients, how to balance your meals and the secrets of Japanese health and weigh loss!
- Start with making authentic rice and dashi (stock)
- Learn how to make yummy sugar-free teriyaki and the perfect crispy tempura!
- Create a traditional Japanese salad – goma ae!
- Make miso soup using authentic miso – there’s no MSG!
Learn about Japanese superfoods – always a great addition to any meal!
- Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, 20 years of experience in teaching, international author of two cookbooks and renowned for cooking in some of Sydney’s top kitchens and work on The Biggest Loser
- Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
- No washing required, unlike most cooking classes – all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
- Learn and try Japanese superfoods – the secrets of Japanese health and weight loss that you don’t know much about!
- It is plant based (Cholesterol free)
- Once you learn all techniques of gyoza making, it’s easy to add other ingredients!
- Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home
- I was very impressed by all aspects of the day & Yoshiko’s personality & patience. Was a lot of fun & the food was delicious. – SUSANNE TURNER
- Thank you for this fantastic experience. I’ve loved it! You are great + have such a good knowledge of food. – MELANIE
- Was really fun + great learning experience. Lots of nutritional information as well as techniques in Japanese cooking. Looking forward to cooking all the wonderful recipes at home. – SARAH FALCONBRIDGE